Table of Contents
glFusion offers several mailing lists that are hosted by freelists.org. These lists are a great way to stay on-top of important glFusion news, such as security patches, development discussions and general development activity.
Using the lists
First you should subscribe to one or all of the mailing lists presented below. After subscribing you can send emails to the list(s) by using the mailing list address stated in its description.
General Mailing List Guidelines
- When answering, don't quote the whole text. Just leave some context to understand what you are relating to
- Write your answer below the quoted text (this make it easier to follow longer conversations)
- Use meaningful subject lines
- Don't start a new topic by replying to any other list message (this messes up threading)
- Don't CC list members when replying (they would get your mail twice) — hit “reply”, not “reply all”
- Don't use the list for idle chit chat, if your message adds no new information don't send it
glFusion Announcement Mailing List
This is a read-only list where important glFusion announcements are made. This is a very low volume list. Posts include announcements for new glFusion releases, security patches, etc.
You can subscribe, unsubscribe and change your settings for the glFusion Announcement list using the Free Lists Web Interface.
Or you can send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with one of the following subjects:
The Mailing list archive is available at http://www.freelists.org/archives/glfusion-announce.
glFusion Development Mailing List
You can participate in glFusion development discussions by subscribing to the glFusion development mailing list. This list, in addition to the glFusion Github Project Page and the development forums is a great place to get involved with the project.
glFusion Git Repository Mailing List
Each time code is committed to the glFusion Git repository, an announcement email is sent to the glFusion Git Announce mailing list. You can monitor code changes by subscribing to the glFusion Git mailing list.
You can subscribe, unsubscribe and change your settings for the general list using the Free Lists Web Interface.
Or you can send a mail to email@example.com with one of the following subjects:
Note: This list can get very busy at times, with multiple announcements per day.
The Mailing list archive is available at http://www.freelists.org/archives/glfusion-git-announce.
glFusion User Forum
The official user forum is available at www.glfusion.org/forum.