Popular Plugins for glFusion
Several of the plugins available for glFusion are also using the glFusion Wiki as their home for documentation. Keep in mind that not all plugins keep their documentation here, please check the plugin README to see if there is an external documentation site.
Plugins can be downloaded from the glFusion Website's Download Area.
- Agenda Calendar
- Agenda uses FullCalendar, a free open source jQuery plugin by Adam Arshaw which generates an awesome calendar populated with your events. Agenda combines the power of FullCalendar and glFusion to present your events in a calendar format, which can be organized by custom categories with full drag and drop capabilities. Agenda also supports a full-featured and flexible event recurrence engine which allows you to create repeating events.
- DokuWiki Integration
- DokuWiki is a standards compliant, simple to use Wiki, mainly aimed at creating documentation of any kind. It is targeted at developer teams, work groups and small companies. It has a simple but powerful syntax which makes sure the data files remain readable outside the Wiki and eases the creation of structured texts. All data is stored in plain text files – no database is required.
- The elFinder Plugin allows a glFusion admin to manage and edit files on a glFusion driven website. It is primarily designed to allow quick and easy access to theme template files, but it can be used to access all files on the glFusion site. The glFusion elFinder Integration Plugin integrates elFinder and Ace editor into glFusion's administrative interface.
- evList Event Management
- evList is a calendar alternative/solution. It is an event list. evList presents a well formatted list of events foregoing the bulky calendar tables, user friendly admin panels, numerous editor fields to ensure that no information is lacking, and a whole bunch more. evList supports recurring events, categories, and event reminders.
- GUS Plugin
- The glFusion Usage Stats [GUS] plugin collects statistics on who visits your site, what browser and operating system they are using, which pages they view, and which links they are clicking to get there. It allows the administrator to browse these stats through a series of tables, getting right down into the data.
- Import Plugin
- Import allows you to import geeklog data to a new installation of glFusion. Provides a quick and simple way to migrate from Geeklog to glFusion. Imports users, stories, comments, blocks and several popular plugins such as calendar, links, polls, forum and Media Gallery
- MetaTags Plugin
- MetaTags allows you to place meta keywords and descriptions in the HTML header for stories and static pages.
- PayPal Plugin
- The PayPal plugin allows you to have an online product list and accept payment via PayPal. The PayPal plugin supports downloadable merchandise.
- Private Message Plugin
- Private Message plugin allows site users to send privates messages to each other.
- Searcher Plugin
- Searcher is an enhanced search system for glFusion. Searcher indexes content as it is created and modified and provides much more relevant search results by applying weightings to how often and where search terms appear in the content.
- SiteMap Plugin
- The SiteMap plugin creates a Google compatible sitemap.xml file of your site's content. It also provides an interactive Site Map for your site's users.
- Smiley Plugin
- The Smiley plugin allows you to easily manage emoticons that can be used by other plugins in the glFusion family.
- SocialShare Plugin
- The SocialShare plugin helps people share your posts and pages to any service, such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google, WhatsApp, LinkedIn, Tumblr, Reddit, and many more sharing and social media sites & apps.
- Tag Plugin
- Tag plugin enables you to put “tags” to your content and make it easier for you and visitors to classify content using the tags. This allows you to implement a 'Tag Cloud' to highlight content on your site.
- Testimonials Plugin
- Allows you to showcase your customer's feedback through testimonials. Site administrators can manually enter testimonials received via email or other methods. Users can also submit testimonials that optionally can be queued for review prior to publishing.