SocialShare Plugin for glFusion
The SocialShare plugin helps people share your posts and pages to any service, such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google, WhatsApp, LinkedIn, Tumblr, Reddit, and many more sharing and social media sites & apps.
SocialShare tightly integrates the AddToAny Share Buttons into glFusion. SocialShare also has the ability replace the stock glFusion social sharing feature and offers additional services and integrated Google Analytics tracking (provided you are using Google Analytics on your site).
AddToAny just works. No registration, and no user accounts to manage.
- Counters — fast & official share counts in the same style
- Vector share buttons (SVG icons)
- Universal Share Button and Smart Menu
- Individual share links
- Choose from over 100 services
- Universal email sharing makes it easy to share via Gmail, Yahoo! Mail, Outlook.com (Hotmail), AOL Mail, and any other web and native apps
- Automatic Google Analytics integration for sharing analytics
- Track shared links with Bitly, Google URL Shortener, and custom URL shorteners
- Display share counts on stories and other content
- Supports theme features such as HTML5, widgets, infinite scroll, post formats
- No signup, no login, no account necessary
- AddToAny gives users the choice in sharing from a service’s native app or from a web app. For example, choose between Twitter’s native app or Twitter’s mobile web app
- AddToAny’s SVG icons are super-lightweight and pixel-perfect at any size, and AddToAny’s responsive share menu fits on all displays
- Automatic AMP (Accelerated Mobile Pages) support for social share buttons on AMP pages
The SocialShare Plugin has a significant amount of flexibility on how you can utilize Share Buttons on your site. As mentioned above, this plugin leverages the AddToAny share service.
SocialShare will provide a small, pop-up menu of share services. The list of services presented in this pop-up is dynamic. You can select services to Prioritize, which forces them to show in the small pop-up, but additional services may appear as well based on the user's social memberships or previous shares.
You also have the ability to Exclude services if you wish. When a service is excluded, it will not be displayed or available in either the small pop-up menu or the full share window.
The Social Share Buttons have the ability to display share counts. It is important to note that not all share services support displaying counters. The following services are known to support share counters are: