Table of Contents
Public FileMgmt Settings
- Displayed Downloads per Page
- Number of downloads to display per page.
- Hits to be Popular
- Number of hits required to be marked popular.
- Number of Downloads as New on Top Page
- Number of downloads to show as new on main page.
- Restrict Access to Download Report
- If TRUE, only allow users with the filemgmt.edit permission to view the detailed download report for a file.
- Trim File Descriptions in Lists
- If TRUE, trim the file descriptions at the first blank line.
- Enable What's New Listing
- If TRUE, include recently uploaded files in the glFusion What's New block. If FALSE, do not include in the What's New block.
- What's New Days
- Number of days to consider a file new.
- What's New Title Length
- Trim the title to XX characters in the What's New block.
- Show Comments in What's New Block
- Include recent comments on files in the What's New Block.
- Categories per Row
- How many categories to display per row.
- Sub Categories per Row
- How many sub-categories to display per row.
FileMgmt Access Control
- Restrict Access to Group 'Logged-In Users' Only
- Only allow logged-in users access to FileMgmt.
- Allow Logged-In Uploads
- Allow logged-in users to submit files for download.
- Allow Anonymous Uploads
- Allow anonymous users to submit files for download.
FileMgmt General Settings
- Display Category Images
- Display category thumbnails (if available).
- Thumbnail Img Width
- Maximum width of a category thumbnail.
- Email Submitter if File Approved
- Email submitter if file is approved.
- Directory to Store Files
- Full, absolute path to the directory on your server where files should be stored.
- Directory to Store File Thumbnails
- Full, absolute path to the directory on your server where thumbnail images should be stored.
- Directory to Store Category Thumbnails
- Full, absolute path to the directory on your server where category thumbnail images should be stored.
- URL to Files
- Full URL to the directory where files are stored.
- URL to Thumbnails
- Full URL to the directory where thumbnails are stored.
- URL to Category Thumbnails
- Full URL to the directory where category thumbnails are stored.
- Store Files Outside Web Root
- If this option is TRUE, you can move the filemgmt_data/files/ directory outside of the web root area.
glfusion/configuration/filemgmt-configuration.txt · Last modified: 2016/11/30 02:21 (external edit)