The db-config.php file contains the information needed to connect your site to the MySQL database server. These fields are automatically populated during the installation routine. Generally, you do not need to edit these values.
If you move your site to a new host, or the MySQL database server configuration changes for your site, you will need to update these fields to the new values.
- Database Server name (to be entered in the form: hostname:port:unixsocket). In most cases you won't need to change the default value. The default value is localhost
- Name of the glFusion database you have created on your database server
- Username for the database user - this is used by glFusion to connect to your database
- Password for the username configured above - this is used by glFusion to connect to your database
- Prefix to put in front of all of glFusion's table names (to avoid name collisions with tables used by other applications).
- This option tells glFusion which type of database it's running on. Currently, only mysql is supported.