Action disabled: diff
This is an old revision of the document!
- Graphics Driver
Sets the type of CAPTCHA to use:
- Select GD Libs to use GD PHP Graphics Library.
- Select ImageMagick to use the ImageMagick convert utility.
- Select Math Equation to use the built-in mathematical captcha.
- Select Static Images to use the prebuilt images supplied with CAPTCHA.
- Select reCAPTCHA to use the reCAPTCHA service which helps to digitize books, newspapers and old time radio shows. Visit the reCAPTCHA website for more details.
- Static Image Set
- If you choose Static Images as the graphics driver, select which set of static images you wish to use. Default is a set of images that look just like the dynamic images generated by CAPTCHA. Simple is a very simple graphic that is much easier to read.
- Graphics Format
- Specifies the format of the CAPTCHA graphic (JPG or PNG).
- Full Path to ImageMagick's Convert Utility
- Specifies the full path to ImageMagick’s convert program (i.e. /usr/local/bin/convert or /usr/bin/convert).
- reCAPTCHA Public Key
- The reCAPTCHA Public Key - To obtain a reCAPTCHA public / private key please sign up for an API key at the reCAPTCHA site.
- reCAPTCHA Private Key
- The reCAPTCHA Private Key - To obtain a reCAPTCHA public / private key please sign up for an API key at the reCAPTCHA site.
- reCAPTCHA Theme
Specify the reCAPTCHA theme. Valid choices are:
- If enabled, CAPTCHA will place detailed debug messages in the glFusion error.log file.
- Log Invalid CAPTCHA Attempts
- If enabled, CAPTCHA failures will be logged in the glFusion captcha.log file.
- How Many Seconds a CAPTCHA Session is Valid
- How many seconds a CAPTCHA session is considered valid. Once this time limit has expired, the CAPTCHA will fail due to session timeout.
- Anonymous Only
- Only present the CAPTCHA entry to non-logged in users.
- Force CAPTCHA for All Remote Users
- Force CAPTCHA for all 'remote' users (Open ID type users).
- Enable Comment
- Enable CAPTCHA for comments.
- Enable Story
- Enable CAPTCHA for story submissions.
- Enable Registration
- Enable CAPTCHA for new user registration.
- Enable Contact
- Enable CAPTCHA for contact users (via email).
- Enable Email Story
- Enable CAPTCHA to email a story.
- Enable Forum
- Enable CAPTCHA for Forum postings.
- Enable Media Gallery (Postcards)
- Enable CAPTCHA for Media Gallery postcards.
- Enable Links Plugin Support
- Enable CAPTCHA for new link submissions.
- Enable Calendar Plugin Support
- Enable CAPTCHA for new event submissions.
glfusion/configuration/captcha_configuration.1518449800.txt.gz · Last modified: 2018/02/12 03:36 (external edit)