- Sort Links
- If set to true will sort the entries in the Admin's block and the icons on the Submissions page (moderation.php) alphabetically.
- Link to Documentation
- Add a link to glFusion's documentation to the Admin block. Set this to 0 if you don't want that link to show up.
- Link to Version Checker
Add a link glFusion Upgrade Check to the Admin block so that you can easily check if your glFusion version is up to date. Set this to False if you don't want that link to show up.
Note: The link is only displayed to members of the Root group anyway.
- Hide Admin Menu Outside Admin Pages
- When set to “True” this will disable the Admins Only block from showing unless you are on any of the Admin pages.
- Sort Topics
- alpha = Sort topics in topic list alphabetically
- sortnum = Sort topics in topic list by sort number
- Show Story Count
- Show the number of stories in a topic in the Sections block (False, True)
- Show Submission Count
- Show the number of story submissions for a topic in the Sections block (False, True)
- Hide Home Link
- Hide the “Home” link from the Sections block (False, True)
Who's Online Block
- Session Threshold
- How long, in seconds, users can be idle before removing them from the whosonline block
- Hide Name from Guests
- If enabled (i.e. set to True), anonymous users will only see the number of registered users currently online in the Who's Online block but not their names. Only logged-in users will see the names of other users that are currently online.
- Display User Photo Thumbnail
- If enabled (i.e. set to True), and a photo exists for the user, a thumbnail of that photo will be displayed, otherwise a photo icon will be displayed.
What's New Block
- New Stories Interval
- Stories are “new” if they are this many seconds old.
- New Comments Interval
- Comments are “new” if they are this many seconds old.
- New Trackbacks Interval
- Trackback comments are “new” if they are this many seconds old.
- Hide New Stories
- Set to True to hide new stories from the What's New block.
- Hide New Comments
- Set to True to hide new comments from the What's New block.
- Hide New Trackbacks
- Set to True to hide new trackback comments from the What's New block.
- Hide New Plugin Entries
- Set to True to hide new entries by plugins from the What's New block.
- Title Trim Length
- Max. length of the title of items listed in the What's New block.
- Time between forced rebuild of the What's New cache in seconds
- The number of seconds that the cache file for What's New will live. For example, if you set this to 3600, this is 60 minutes - which means the What's New block will be rebuilt every hour.
glfusion/configuration/blocks.txt · Last modified: 2017/01/17 02:43 (external edit)