glFusion Documentation Wiki
The glFusion Wiki is the official repository for glFusion documentation. We do our best to keep it up-to-date, but we very much appreciate contributions from the user community. Maintaining the documentation is important and something that everyone can assist with. This is a community site, so everyone is welcome to add content. All registered site users can contribute to the wiki content.
See the Get Involved section for details on how else you can help.
- glFusion Overview and Features
- General overview of glFusion features.
- Quick Start Guide
- A quick overview of how to get started once you have glFusion installed.
- glFusion Administrator's Guide
- The glFusion Administrator's Guide has all the detailed instructions and how-to information to install, configure and maintain a glFusion powered web site.
- Popular glFusion Plugins
- There are several plugins available for glFusion which can extend the functionality and bring new capabilities to the system. This section covers some of the more popular plugins available. All plugins can be downloaded from the glFusion Website.
- glFusion Themes
- Although glFusion does not include many out of the box themes - there are several themes available to get your website started. Each comes with information on how you can customize the look and feel. All themes can be download from the glFusion Website.
- Get Involved
- glFusion is an Open Source product and we welcome everyone to get involved with the glFusion Community.
- glFusion is Open Source!
- glFusion utilizes Github's collaboration environment to store and maintain the glFusion CMS code. These tools provide a robust environment to foster collaboration, testing, issue / feature tracking, and the ability for anyone to contribute to the glFusion CMS code.
glFusion is licensed under the terms of the GNU General Public License Version 2.