5 posts :: Page 1 of 1
By: Likes:
  (Read 72 times)  

Hi all,

Would like to have Paypal Donate Button & Google Translate Dropdown Menu (see footer left block) similar to our official glfusion sites. Can someone help me? TQ for your time/help...

glFusion User

Pretty simple to create...

The Follow Us piece is built into glFusion, under the Social Integrations -> Social Site Memberships. Also on this admin screen is an area to add additional HTML to display with the follow buttons - this is where I put the Paypal code and the Google Translate code.

To get the Paypal code - you need to setup a Paypal donate button through paypal - they will provide the HTML for the button with the appropriate paypal code to associate the donation with your paypal account- just cut / paste it into the Additional HTML for Block area.

To get the Google Translate HTML - go to https://translate.google.com/manager/website/ - setup your site and again cut / paste the HTML into the Additional HTML block.

You might need add a little HTML of your own to get it to look how you want. I wrap each the PayPal HTML and the Google Translate HTML in a div like this:

php Formatted Code
<div style="margin-top:10px;">
...paypal HTML here...
</div>
<div class="uk-margin-top">
    <h3 class="uk-panel-title">Translate</h3>
   ... Google Translate HTML here
</div>

Hope this helps...

Admin
glFusion Developer
Texas

Quote by: Mark

Pretty simple to create...

The Follow Us piece is built into glFusion, under the Social Integrations -> Social Site Memberships. Also on this admin screen is an area to add additional HTML to display with the follow buttons - this is where I put the Paypal code and the Google Translate code.

To get the Paypal code - you need to setup a Paypal donate button through paypal - they will provide the HTML for the button with the appropriate paypal code to associate the donation with your paypal account- just cut / paste it into the Additional HTML for Block area.

To get the Google Translate HTML - go to https://translate.google.com/manager/website/ - setup your site and again cut / paste the HTML into the Additional HTML block.

You might need add a little HTML of your own to get it to look how you want. I wrap each the PayPal HTML and the Google Translate HTML in a div like this:

php Formatted Code
...paypal HTML here...
</div>
<div class="uk-margin-top">
    <h3 class="uk-panel-title">Translate</h3>
   ... Google Translate HTML here
</div>

Hope this helps...

I copied this:

php Formatted Code
<form action="https://paypal.me/myname" method="post" target="_top">
<input type="hidden" name="cmd" value="_s-xclick">
<input type="hidden" name="hosted_button_id" value="NWZ7VKNUEYPA8">
<button type="submit" class="uk-button uk-button-primary"><i class="uk-icon-paypal"></i>
Donate with Paypal</button>
</div>

Am i doing the right thing?

But both translator menu and donate button works! But how can i make the donate button to "open in new tab/windows"?

Thanks again Mark!

glFusion User

Just add

php Formatted Code
target="_blank"

to the form tag to have it open a new window.

Admin
glFusion Developer

Quote by: lgarner

Just add

php Formatted Code
target="_blank"

to the form tag to have it open a new window.

Dang that's so easy, *facepalm*, Thanks Lee!

glFusion User
5 posts :: Page 1 of 1