We have updated glfusion.org so it is now running the latest development version of glFusion v1.3.0. This helps us work out any outstanding issues that might have slipped through our testing process. We need your help in reporting any issues that you discover so we can address them quickly. We have worked hard to ensure the glFusion code base is of the highest quality, but real world testing is sometimes the best way to find any outstanding issues. We are not done with glFusion v1.3.0, but we have added enough features and code improvements, we feel it is a good time to take it for a spin. There is still much to be done and we are working as quickly as we can to get the remaining features completed so we can release it to the world. [more:glfusion_running_130 Read on for more details]
If you are interested, here is a quick list of improvements in glFusion v1.3.0 at this point...
- Comment subscription - users can now subscribe to any comment thread and be notified by email when updates are posted.
- Subscription Management - All a user's subscriptions are now managed via the Account Settings -> Subscription tab (including Forum subscriptions)
- Facebook / Twitter / Linkedin Login
- New session management system
- Extensive rewrite of the Forum codebase - now much more efficient and much improved error handling
- Autotag permission system
- Integration of the Autotags plugin into the glFusion core
- Ability to upload custom auto tags and automatically install
- Media Gallery now integrates into core submission queue for moderating uploads
- Several code optimizations to improve performance and reduce server load
This is just a quick list of some of the major improvements implemented so far. There are several small bug fixes and overall code improvements as well.
Again, we are not finished yet, but as you can see, we are making good progress. Please let us know if you run into any issues.