The team at glFusion.org is proud to announce that glFusion v1.4.2 is now available for download. This release continues our commitment to providing a secure, stable, and robust content management system.
glFusion v1.4.2 contains several bug fixes and also updates some third party components to the latest releases. Specifically, the CKEditor has been upgraded to v4.4.2 which contains several usability and stability improvements. We have also enhanced the Bad Behavior 2 plugin included with glFusion to detect and block some common spam bot attempts.
Please review the Upgrade Documentation for detailed instructions on upgrading your existing site.
For first time installations, please refer to the Installation Documentation.
glFusion v1.4.2 Improvements
- Updated CKEditor to v4.4.2
- Ensure CKEditor's Media Gallery browser window has scrollbars and is resizable in all browsers
- Improved GD2 image resizing to preserve transparency
- Fixed issue where Media Gallery would timeout on album admin screens
- Fixed error in youtube autotag where it would log parse errors
- Reworked how embedded story images are handled
- Comment edit now takes you directly to the comment entry area
- Support for PHP v5.3+ unlimited post size
- Media Gallery - fixed bug in batch album delete
- Forum - fixed bug in HTML postmode detection
- Utilize dynamic tooltip style throughout the code
- Forum reorganized forum entry page - moved subject above editing toolbar
- Media Gallery - fixed HTML5 upload issue
- Bad Behavior 2 Plugin improvements to detect and block additional threats