The team at glFusion.org is proud to announce that glFusion v1.4.1 is now available for download. This release continues our commitment to providing a secure, stable, and robust content management system.
glFusion v1.4.1 has undergone some significant security validation. Including a Web Application Assessment from HP's WebInspect tool. Initial scans did disclose some minor issues that were addressed and resolved.
We have continued our efforts to audit the code base to ensure there are no other issues. This is an on-going effort to provide both a secure and stable environment.
glFusion v1.4.1 has been well tested when running with SSL. Several minor issues were addressed to improve the overall operation and security when running under SSL. Including the ability to properly set the secure cookie setting at time of installation if the install is run under SSL. This gives you an out of the box setup that is correctly configured.
glFusion v1.4.1 has also been well tested under PHP v5.5, the latest version of PHP. Systems running PHP v5.5 should not have any issues running glFusion. There are a few items that glFusion uses that are now depreciated in PHP v5.5. These will be completely removed with the next major release of glFusion. Rest assured, these depreciated items do not hinder your site from running with the latest release of PHP.
Please review the Upgrade Documentation for detailed instructions on upgrading your existing site.
For first time installations, please refer to the Installation Documentation.
glFusion v1.4.1 Updates
- Several stability improvements
- Several code improvements for running a site under SSL
- Improved URL filtering
- Fixed issue where sub menus with URLs did not use the defined URL
- Added Github oauth authentication
- Stories under what's new block now display the time interval
- Older Stories block did not display the proper date
- Fixed error where Comment header did not always display in what's new block
- Notification emails did not send properly for newly uploaded files
- CKEditor's filemanager plugin now supports per-user directories for images.
- Fixed row styling on admin lists
- Ratings did not register when 'clicked'
- CKEditor FileManager could not locate images/library/ directory
- StaticPages: Last update date was incorrect
- Added WYSIWYG editor support for blocks
- Fixed error when submitting a new article when auto close comments was enabled.
- CKEditor now support direct integration with Smiley plugin
- Installation / upgrade enhancements to better support PHP v5.5+
- Update OAuth library to latest release