There have been a few minor issues identified since we released glFusion v1.6.3, so I'm rolling out Patch Level 1 which resolves the following items:
- mgslider auto tag cleanup
- Forum: processing of auto tags, smilies and automatic URL generation were having collisions - urls being created by auto url parsing were then interpreted by smiley code - potentially creating a mess.
- Static page editor did not display error messages in proper format (no styling)
- Static page 'Add to Menu' option was not visible
- Menu builder did not properly create static page menu
For sites that have already upgraded to v1.6.3, all you need to do is upload the files in the glFusion-1.6.3-1.6.3.pl1 files from the Patch Level download area - no need to run the upgrade, this archive contains just the few files that have changed.
All other glFusion archives (full 1.6.3 release, and 1.6.2 to 1.6.3 incremental release) have been updated with the latest files.