glFusion v1.3.2 Patch Level #1 Available
Monday, January 27 2014 @ 06:04 PM CST
Contributed by: Mark
We have identified and fixed a few additional issues in glFusion v1.3.2 so we are releasing patch level #1 to address the following issues:
- Fixed bug that prevented CAPTCHA images (static and dynamic) from displaying
- Updated PHPMailer to latest upstream release
- Forum Plugin: Fixed new post detection / display
- Forum Plugin: Stop Forum Spam tweak to only urlencode when needed
- Forum Plugin: Fixed crash when adding group moderators
To simplify the installation of this patch level release, we have packaged all the updated files into a single archive. Download the file and copy the files to your server. There is no need to run the upgrade wizard.
All glFusion users should upgrade as soon as possible!
For more information on Patch Levels, please see the Known Issues page.