Usable Web's AutoTag Manager Plugin version 1.1.1 for the glFusion CMS is now available! This plugin has been updated to ensure compatibility with glFusion v1.2.0, and also adds new features which provide additional tag information including descriptions and usage examples.
The AutoTag Manager plugin allows a Site Administrator to create additional AutoTags for their site. AutoTags are globally-available replacement macros which are rendered as text, or HTML in the form of readable content, JS-based objects or players, or links to content on the site. They typically take the form: [autotag:instance_id parameters].
The AutoTag Manager allows the Site Administrator to:
- Create simple text or HTML-based tags with replaceable parameters
- Create tags which are expanded using a custom PHP-based function
- Create tags which expand to the value of global system variables ($_CONF, $_USER, $LANG)
- Access a list of all available tags on the system, including the module/plugin contributing the tag
- Access a list of detailed tag descriptions and usage examples
This release implements compatibility for glFusion 1.2.0, and also generates a much more complete list of all tags available for use including descriptions and usage examples.
The current release version is: v1.1.1, and was released on May 19, 2010, and can be downloaded .
Support for the AutoTag Plugin can be found in our Support Forum. SVN access is available from our SourceForge Development Page. Did you find a bug? Would you like to request a new feature? Please visit our Bug Tracker!
This version of the AutoTag Plugin is designed for use with glFusion v1.2.0 or later. An older version of the AutoTag Plugin which is compatible with glFusion version 1.1.5 through 1.1.8 can be downloaded from our website at www.usable-web.com.