Custom Profile Plugin 1.1.1 Now Available
Friday, August 26 2011 @ 11:26 AM CDT
Contributed by: lgarner
The plugin has been updated to version 1.1.1 and is available for download. This version contains some minor fixes and new features, including:
- A field may be selected as the default for sorting membership lists
- The membership list can now display user avatars.
- A Textarea field type has been added
- Fields are no longer validated when a user is being added by an administrator
- The selection values are now created correctly for Dropdown fields
- A new "viewall" privilege is added to allow certain users to view all membership information regardless of the member's privacy setting.
Please refer to the original release notes for more information and, as always, have a current backup of your files and database. In version 1.1.0 the original profile values table was deprecated, and during the upgrade to this version the table is dropped.
- Deleting a user will fail. There's a reference to the old profile_values table remaining in functions.inc. Unzip this file, rename it to "functions.inc" and copy it to the private/plugins/profile directory to fix the issue. The installation archive has been updated and noted as version 1.1.1a. If you download this version, you do not need to update the functions.inc file.