Forum Index >  glFusion >  glFusion Support New Topic Post Reply
 Cannot submit story
   |  Printable Version
By: jasonsjunk (offline)  Jun 29 2010 16:57 pm (Read 665 times)  
jasonsjunk

I haven't added a new story since my upgrade to 1.20 I have been trying to add a story to my website without success. I get everything in there and when i click save the story does not show up on the list or on the front page it simply goes into the giant bit bucket in the sky. I have tried several things like logging in and out again, clearing my browser cache, etc. Nothing is in the error log that would apply to this issue and I am not being shutout by bad behavior (it is currently disabled). I have tried two different admin accounts with the same result.

Any ideas? Everything else on the site is working fine I am at a loss on how to repair this issue. I am going to look at the database to see if I can find my submissions.

BTW I am running GLFusion 1.2.0 pl4 w/ chameleon 2.1.7 any help would be appreciated.

Forum Junior
Junior

Group Comfort
Level:
: +2

Profile Email    
By: Mark (offline)  Jun 29 2010 20:21 pm  
Mark

If you are running glFusion v1.2.0, you should update the Chameleon theme to the latest version, Chameleon v2.1.8 which has all the necessary updates for v1.2.0. I bet that will get you fixed up.

Thanks!
mark

Forum Admin
Admin

Group Comfort
Level:
: +110

Texas

By: jasonsjunk (offline)  Jun 29 2010 22:09 pm  
jasonsjunk

As usual you have saved the day! That was my issue. I did not see the update on Chameleon.

Thanks Mark! BTW things in the Admin screen look much better now that I am running the correct version.

Forum Junior
Junior

Group Comfort
Level:
: +2

Profile Email    
New Topic Post Reply

All times are CDT. The time is now 08:21 pm.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic w/ New Post Sticky Topic w/ New Post
Locked Topic w/ New Post Locked Topic w/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Able to Post 
HTML Allowed 
Censored Content