Forum Index >  Site Information >  Feedback New Topic Post Reply
 Big
   |  Printable Version
By: Crimson (offline)  Apr 29 2010 22:40 pm (Read 429 times)  
Crimson

I've spent the last couple of weeks fine-tuning a new site for my social club and I have found glFusion makes every step of the process easier than I expected!

I started my site as primarily a shopping cart/online store but as my business evolved to a social club, I decided to shut down the online store and my shopping cart's CMS functionality was nothing to write home about, though certainly "well enough".

However, brick-and-mortar social club leads to improved online community! Commenting on content / news, integrating my in-store software to the public website, a forum... glFusion has made this process easy. Being able to easily add my own PHP code into static pages or blocks has made is very easy to get everything just the way I want it.

Anyway, as a programmer, I know praise isn't as forthcoming as complaints, so I just wanted to let you guys know that you've done a really great job here and I'm so glad you're continuing to support this product, because I imagine I'll be using is for other projects in the future as well. Smile

(I'll post a link to my new site when I am ready for it to go live.)

Forum Newbie

Group Comfort
Level:
: 0

Profile Email    
New Topic Post Reply

All times are CDT. The time is now 10:11 pm.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic w/ New Post Sticky Topic w/ New Post
Locked Topic w/ New Post Locked Topic w/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Able to Post 
HTML Allowed 
Censored Content