Forum Index >  Site Information >  Feedback New Topic Post Reply
 a little request : )
   |  Printable Version
By: Jason (offline)  Apr 29 2009 17:51 pm (Read 597 times)  
Jason

In the mess of things I'm sure that emails were missed.

I was thinking about ways to help with promoting glfusion ... one of those being the stickers ... and figured that there is a good possibility that I'm not the only one interested in this, so I ask:

Would it be possible to get an added page here at glfusion with logos, banners, desktop backgrounds, and some other promotional media that we could use in our "Grass Root" efforts?

** I'm needing a higher resolution png or any vector file formated logos to make stickers (pref 300dpi or better**

-Jason
JeepRiver.com

*** on a side note, I couldn't be happier with everything that has been worked on here at glfusion. JeepRiver.com was my first experience with glfusion, and has become a grale to me. 14 sites and climbing everyday.

**** If your not using glfusion yet, Try IT!!! by far the most user friendly CMS out there!!!

Forum Chatty
Chatty

Group Comfort
Level:
: +2

Profile Email    
By: Geiss (offline)  May 05 2009 10:14 am  
Geiss

Jason,

I haven't forgotten about this. I would like to publish a couple media items, but I don't think there is much interest on our end at this point in having stickers made. The cost currently being the main deterrent, and it's not like we're planning on attending any trade shows or anything in the near future. Wink

Keep pinging me every now and again on this, and I'll try to get some higher resolution images online for folks to play with.

Thx!

Eric

Forum Active Member

Group Comfort
Level:
: +58

Profile Email Website  
New Topic Post Reply

All times are CST. The time is now 08:56 pm.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic w/ New Post Sticky Topic w/ New Post
Locked Topic w/ New Post Locked Topic w/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Able to Post 
HTML Allowed 
Censored Content