Forum Index >  glFusion >  glFusion Support New Topic Post Reply
 Quick questions. Apache configuration, paths, and using a seperate drive for storage
   |  Printable Version
By: TechSys (offline)  Aug 10 2008 10:36 am (Read 636 times)  
TechSys

Hey all, Haven't been around much, but I'm working on being back. I have a couple (few) questions that maybe somebody can help me with. It really might only boil down to one question in general. I hope I have posted this in the correct area, if not, please move it.

My GLfusion site is running on PcLinuxOS2007. I currently have close to 1TB of space for files, but the free space is separated throughout 5 drives. I want to use one of those drive (300gigs) for filemgmt. The main reason for doing this is my main server install resides on a 7gig partition. I need more space as I have about 100gig to upload now.
I have checked the apache documents, which is actually greek to me. I was able to get the site setup on another drive, but, that's not what I wanted. I want the site to stay where it is and the files I upload to be accessible through glfusion on another drive.

Does that make any bit of sense? My brain has melted the past couple days due to this.

Any help would be appreciated.

Forum Newbie

Group Comfort
Level:
: +1

Profile Email Website  
By: jmucchiello (offline)  Aug 10 2008 11:54 am  
jmucchiello

I don't know a lot about Apache configuration so this may be bad advice: Investigate the ln program in you Linux man pages.

Forum Active Member

Group Comfort
Level:
: +2

Profile Email    
By: TechSys (offline)  Aug 10 2008 19:56 pm  
TechSys

Thanks. I went ahead and moved the whole site over to the drive. Seems to be working real good, for now.

Forum Newbie

Group Comfort
Level:
: +1

Profile Email Website  
New Topic Post Reply

All times are CDT. The time is now 04:08 am.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic w/ New Post Sticky Topic w/ New Post
Locked Topic w/ New Post Locked Topic w/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Able to Post 
HTML Allowed 
Censored Content