glFusion CMS v1.3.2 Released!
Sunday, January 26 2014 @ 02:05 PM CST
Contributed by: Mark
The team at glFusion.org is proud to announce that glFusion v1.3.2 is now available for download. This release continues our commitment to providing a secure and robust content management system. glFusion v1.3.2 includes several bug fixes, stability updates and improved BOT protection.
We have significantly improved the CAPTCHA plugin, integrating PICATCHA - an image based CAPTCHA system. User's do not have to enter a string, instead they select images based on the instructions on the screen. This has stopped the current BOT attacks dead.
glFusion v1.3.2 Updates
- Updated features for the CAPTCHA plugin to provide enhanced BOT blocking
- Stop Forum Spam user/email check for existing site users - allows you to identify BOTs that may have registered previously on your site.
- OAuth (Facebook, Twitter, Google, etc.) login stability improvements
- Media Gallery batch album delete fix
- Fixed Calendar Upcoming Event block data format issue
- Session initialization tweak to better detect existing sessions