glFusion v1.3.1 Released!
Thursday, September 05 2013 @ 08:40 PM CDT
Contributed by: Mark
The team at glFusion.org is proud to announce that glFusion v1.3.1 is now available for download. This release continues our commitment to providing a secure and robust content management system. glFusion v1.3.1 includes several security fixes, bug fixes and stability updates.
glFusion v1.3.1 Updates
- Fixed potential SQL inject in Media Gallery - Identified by Manituna Security
- Improved upload security for FileMgmt plugin
- Fixed SpamX SFS email check - no longer urlencode email address
- Added Clear Cache and Menu Builder entries to the Admins Only block function
- StaticPages Plugin: Added rightblocks only page option
- Improved session id generation
- Improved error handling on display error and abort call.
- Fixed error in Media Gallery submission queue approval
- Fixed SQL error when FileMgmt integration is enabled in Forum Plugin
- Fixed email notification error - invalid email address
- Fixed error when saving in Group editor when chk_showall was set to 1